I hope you had a Merry Christmas, as the year comes to an end I already started preparing for future goals I set myself with. That's why my Christmas present was these delightful sets of chalk pastels.
----
Espero hayan tenido una Feliz Navidad, mientras el año llega a su fin, me preparo con nuevas metas, es por eso que el regalo que recibido este año son estos preciosos sets de crayones pastel.





I'm incorporating more techniques to my pieces, just for the fun of it. I had always seen illustration as a business, and many times I forget that it's fun to do. Here is a small piece I did just to try them out. I forgot what a great time one can have by getting our hands dirty. Here is the sketch and finish illustration. Hope you like them.
----
Estoy incorporando más técnicas para realizar mis ilustraciones, me parece que sería divertido. Siempre he visto la ilustración como un negocio y muchas veces olvido que también es alegre dibujar. Aquí les muestro una peque pieza que hice para probar los crayones. El sketch y la ilustración terminada. Espero les guste.



By the way, my husband still finds weird that I prefer crayons rather that clothes or shoes ;)
---
Por cierto mi esposo encuentra extraño que yo prefiera crayones como regalo, en lugar de ropa o zapatos ;)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...